Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015

Magic and a little peak

Hey everyone, just jumping in quickly to show you a layout I created today.

This week I stumpled upon some photos that I made in Disneyland Paris in 2005 and I immediately thought of a digital stamp at Studio Calico that you could buy with the Sandlot kit some months ago.

I used the stamp as a cut file for my Silhouette and I am so in love with the outcome. Here it is:


This is a hybrid layout. I did use some digital paper by Studio Calico as background and kind of paper pieced the castle, added some embellishments ... and done. :)

Here are some close ups:



I really love that it looks different from other layouts that I made. I have to do this much more often!

Aaaaand - I also wanted to give you a tiny little peak at the upcoming June kit over at Citrus Twist Kits. It's summer, it's colorful, wonderfully balanced and there is so much stuff in it, incredible. You really get something for your money.

Here is a tiny peak at some layouts that I made with the kit:




That's it for today, thanks so much for stopping by and have an amazing Sunday! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen