It is time to show two of the layouts I made this month for Citrus Twist Kits. To be honest - that kit is beautiful. And there's so much stuff in it, that's really unbelievable ...
But enough of that, here is the first layout. I didn't use a ton of papers and/or embellishments here, but the ones I used are from all the kits, a bit of every kit in here.
The design is quite simple and I planned it in my graphic programm, because I wanted to create the title there. It was easy and quick to create the title and add the journaling and then I went on to die cut the circles, adhere them, add the photos and some stitching. The little triangles are drawn with a fine tip black marker.
Here are some close-ups:
Sometimes I so enjoy to scrap clean, it is fun!
The next layout, I challenged myself to use the colored cardstock that came with the add-on kit. I tend to use a lot of white cardstock and the colored cardstock is left unnoticed. That's a shame, I really need to change that.
This layout is quite simple and clean too, though it took me a while, because of the colored cardstock. But the result is a layout that I really do like, so that's ok. I also used paper and embellishments from all the kits this month, a bit here and there. So fun!
That's it for today, I will show you the other layouts I made with this month's kit soon.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and have a great week! :)





Ooh, I am happy to have found you Janine! I love your clean, simple style and will enjoy following your work.
AntwortenLöschenThank you so much, Suse! :)
AntwortenLöschenWunderschön!
AntwortenLöschen