Today I'd love to show you the rest of the layouts that I created with this month's Citrus Twist Kits' Main and Sprinkles kit! I already showed one a bit ago and here are the others. I loved working with this kit, it is so versatile, fun and packed with tons of beautiful items.
My husband, my son and his best friend on a road trip to see their favorite soccer team in Munich. They always send me photos when I am not with them, I so love it!
I love all the patterned paper and washi strips that came with this kit and used them to emphasize the cut out title of the layout.
This one is a 6x8 layout. I try to create at least one layout in this smaller size per month to fill up the 6x8 album. And it is really fun and sometimes challenging to scrap on a smaller scale.
I immediately fell in love with the cut out wooden embellishments that came with the kit and wanted to use them so badly. I finally found a place for the first one on this layout where I used a patterned paper that is so colorful that I normally wouldn't know how to use it. But I thought of this photo and the title 'Live a colorful life' and it fit perfectly.
I wanted to create another layout with the second cut out wooden embellishment and came up with this one.
I am so in in love with the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon for more than 15 years now and I am so excited that it finally made it on the tv screens. :)
I also used some paper and embellishments from some older Citrus Twist kits here, because they fit perfectly.
And last but not least a layout about my cute, adorable and sweet baby sister. If you want to know how it came together, I do have a photo walkthrough on the Citrus Twist Kits blog today. :)
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and have a wonderful week, hopefully not to stressful! :)










Amazing ♥, besonders colorful knallt rein. Liebe Grüße!
AntwortenLöschen