Hey everyone, I just want to jump in and show you a layout that I finished yesterday night and that means a lot to me ...
Sometimes I have a hard time accepting that I can't be all sunshine
24/7 and that everyone has a dark side next to the good sides. Including me. But I think if you can accept your dark side, then you start to become a whole!
I know, that's quite a creepy photo, haha, but I thought it fit the theme perfectly. I cut some stripes from a second photo, that I blurred in my graphic program and slipped them through slots that I cut on the original photo. I love the way it looks and that it shows blurred parts that belong to the photo. You know what I mean? :)
Here are some more close ups:
The color choice is also made because of dark and good, bright sides.
That's it for today, I'll be back soon with a ton of layouts, that I would love to show you. Thanks for taking the time to come by and have a great Tuesday! :)




OMG!! Was für ein geniales Layout!!
AntwortenLöschenHalli Hallo!
AntwortenLöschenVielen Dank für dieses eindrucksvolle Layout und echt toll das du das teilst!
Ich habe deinen Blog vor ca. 3 Monaten entdeckt .....und ich bewundere deine Arbeit, deine Kreativität, die Kunst wie du die Layouts gestaltest einfach wundervoll! Vielen Dank für die schönen Layouts! Ebenso bin ich sehr froh dass du wieder da bist! Ich freue mich auch sehr noch mehr von deiner Kreativität zu sehen!
Danke nochmals!
Alles gute
Regina