Hey everyone, it's nearly weekend and I wanted to thank all of you that spend time here and actually do comment. I read every single comment and often I am blushing. No kidding, so thanks a lot!
I would like to show you another layout that I finished today.
Though it doesn't look like it at first, it is a christmas layout. I didn't take much photos last Christmas, but as I forgot to take a picture of our son's favorite christmas tree decoration over the past years, that's what I did this time. And of course I wanted to document it. As the photos are quite bright and light, I decided to go with a more light color combination for the layout also. And as I do love the color yellow and there was a great paper in
Studio Calico's January Kit, I decided to go with that ...
I knew I wanted to use a lot of white cut files, so I started with that. But I also wanted to give the white background a bit more structure. And as I already made a similar layout with structure paste on the background, I decided to go with some embossed triangles instead. I took my embossing folder and something like a pen with a round tip (I can't remember the name of this tool) and just started to add triangles. It was kind of tricky to do it, but I love the result!
Here you can see it a bit closer.
Some sewing, some wood veneer, a bit of paint, that's it!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great Thursday! :)
Einfach nur wundervoll! PERFEKT!
AntwortenLöschenFabulous! Love your work! So much tiny details ♥
AntwortenLöschenWow, I gotta tell you: You are my main inspiration these days! I have becommed addicted to sewing on my projects again, thanks to you. I love the way you set it up, with text, pictures, PL-cards and small details! Love-love-love it!
AntwortenLöschenLove your blog. Supppppppppppppppppper layouts. So much to see. Love it love it love it.
AntwortenLöschenHave a nice weekend
Thamar
Deine LOs sind einfach immer etwas ganz Besonderes. Ich schaue so gerne hier vorbei. Liebe Grüße , Nicole
AntwortenLöschen