When we were in London we visited the Harry Potter Studio. My son (and we also) are really huge Harry Potter fans, those books are amazing, and of course we've also seen the movies.
For this layout I used the latest Studio Calico Kit, because I loved that moon in one of the add ons. It turned out a lot like a fairytale, but I am fine with it. These books (and movies) are a fairytale, one of the best actually, besides a few others.
On the photo you can see Hogwarts. At the end of the studio tour there was a big hall with this huge 3D-model of Hogwarts, they used to film the exterior view of Hogwarts there. And when we visited, it was completely covered in snow. We entered that hall and couldn't to anything else than stop and stare at first. It was so beautiful!
Though I have to say, I had to add the clouds on the Hogwarts picture digitally.
I also sewed some random lines to give the background a bit more interest. Altogether it didn't take me that long to get that layout together, it is actually quite simple. And dreamy, and fairytale. Love it, there is still a little girl inside me. ;)




Das haut mich um...
AntwortenLöschenJanine, das ist so schön endlich wieder Deine schönen Layouts zu bewundern. Das passt alles so perfekt!
AntwortenLöschenThis is so perfect! It has such a great feel to it! <3
AntwortenLöschenStunning LO! Perfection!
AntwortenLöschenUnglaublich...die Seite ist wunder wunder wunderschön! Ich bin hin und weg.
AntwortenLöschen♥-liche Grüsse
Klasse, total stimmig ♥.
AntwortenLöschenGenial - und die Farben passen perfekt zusammen!!
AntwortenLöschenDu bist sehr sehr talentiert :-) LG Steffi