Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015

Citrus Twist January Kit | 2 more layouts

Hey everyone, how are you? I am fine, still a bit busy, but it's getting better from day to day.
At the moment I love to watch 'Pretty Little Liars' on Netflix while scrapping, and I have to say ... I am obsessed! I wouldn't have thought after watching the first two or three episodes, but it is getting better and better. I so wanna know who A is and what happened that night. ;)

Do you watch something while you scrapbook? If so, what is it?

But enough of that, I'd love to show two more layouts that I did with Citrus Twist's January PL Kit 'The Sweet Life' and the January PL Embellishment Kit 'Bits and Pieces'. I still have tons of papers and embellishments left and I am sure those won't be the only layouts I made with it.

Here is the first one, it is quite simple and I wanted to write down some general (and a bit sentimental) thoughts about my son and what his life might going to be.


Here I stamped directly on my photo using Archival Ink. I like that look, I need to do this much more often!



The second layout is about our trip to London in January. It was the Christmas present for our son (especially the Harry Potter Studio tour that I am going to scrap about soon) and as we've already been there a few times, there was no need to see anything in particular (except the studio tour and Les Misérables). So no stress, just relaxing, walking and loving London.

Though the photos on the layout are far away from being technically perfect, I love those, especially the big one. I shot them our second the evening at Trafalgar Square, and I love all the lines and the movement. That's London for me. :)



As I wanted to incorporate a big red heart to match the red busses, I decided to paint it with acrylic paint on watercolor paper. I tried to give it a slightly ombre look, but not too much. I then cut the heart out and sewed it on the background.





That's it for today. Thanks so much for looking and have a wonderful evening! :)

1 Kommentar: