Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2015

Citrus Twist Kit | January 2015

Hello everyone, it's been a loooong time. Christmas has been so busy and we've been on a short-trip to London right after New Year's Eve. I hope you had a wonderful christmas and great start in 2015!

I got some great news to share! Two months ago I was asked if I would like to join Citrus Twist Kits' design team and of course I said yes! I love those kits and I was very happy that I got asked to join. :)
Since this month I am working with the PL kit that Citrus Twist Kits offers, but I won't do PL spreads with it. I am going to use it for layouts, mainly 8.5x11 inch and/or 6x8 inch. These kits are beautiful and packed with so much items, it's unbelievable. I had so much fun to create layouts with it!

Today I'd love to show you one of them. It is a double-page, 6x8 inch sized each side.


I love that my son loves to play chess with my husband! And though he is losing most of the time, he doesn't give up. That's so great to see. :)

Here are both pages separately:



And of course some close-ups. I do love to sew on my layouts, that's for sure!




I created this layout by using the Main PL Kit, as well as the PL Embellishment Kit and the Paper Add-On. Honestly, I love it, there's so much in it. :)




That's it for today, still quite busy here. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! :)

2 Kommentare: