Freitag, 24. Oktober 2014

Three new layouts & a sneak

Good morning everyone! How are you feeling? I am so tired at the moment, I think it is because it's getting colder and darker everyday. But the more rain, the more time to be creative. :)

And that's what I've been and what I would like to show you, three new layouts plus a tiny sneak of my latest Chic Tags layout ...


When I got my Studio Calico PL Kit, I immediately fell in love with that 4x6 card. But as I gave up on PL (shame on me!), I knew I had to create a layout with it. A photo of my son, made nearly seven years ago, came in my mind quite quick and there it is. I love the stars silk screen that's been in the kit and I used it with modeling paste mixed with golden acrylic paint. I like the way it looks a lot!



I love autumn, except for the early dark and cold mornings. And I love tangerines, I always think of beautiful autumn days, when they start to show up in the supermarket. So of course I had to write that down ...


I think this is one of my most favorite layouts I've ever done. Again using a card of the Studio Calico PL kit, that I mentioned above as well as a lot of Chic Tags' Exclusives. Those wooden leaves are adorable!



Last week, it was my husband's birthday, yay, and he got a huge present from his parents, a 3D television. Of course we had to try it the same day, so we watched Gravitiy in 3D. Well, at least we tried, because we had to stop it. Our son was feeling extremely uncomfortable (that's for watching an exciting movie with our kid, that we haven't seen before, bad idea) and I felt really sick because of all the whirling in space, haha. So we watched Maleficent instead (for about 10 minutes), then they decided that they'd prefer watching football. Great. But - we catched up on Maleficent a few days later. I've seen it before in cinema, but at home it was even better ...


I cut the letters for 3D with my Silhouette and just added a lot of embellishments and stitching. It was so fun creating this layout!


A lot to show, a lot to read, but before I stop I'd like to show the sneak I mentioned at the beginning. I used the adorable Chic Tags' Halloween Exclusives on this layout, that will be shown on the Chic Tags' Blog on Monday.


Thanks for your patience and have a wonderful Friday! :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. I'm in heaven with your work!! So happy you have a blog for now ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am so glad I discovered your blog (thanks to Trina;) - Your work is amazing and I am your newest follower <3

    AntwortenLöschen