Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2014

Winter & RAD


Hi everyone! Today I'd love to share two of my latest layouts. They both are quite simple, but I had a lot of fun creating them. So - no more words, here's the first one:


I grew up in the Black Forest and there has always been tons of snow in the winter. It isn't that much anymore there, but still much more than where I live now.
I took these pictures about ten years ago when we visited my family in the Black Forest and there were huuuge amounts of snow everywhere. I love and miss it so much, the silence, the temperature, everything seems to calm down. :)


I cut the stars with my Silhouette Portrait and added it with some foam tape. I love the colors there!
I also tried one of Studio Calico's latest products, a silkscreen that came with my PL kit. But I didn't use it with paint, I used it with modeling paste, because I wanted to give it some structure. I really like how it turned out!




My latest layout is this one, something different than silence and snow. ;)
I love this photo of our son and I immediately thought of that title, when I saw it.


Unfortunately the light today is horrible, cloudy and dark, so the picture of the layout isn't that good.
I again made some flowers. Who is with me when it comes to flowers on boy's pages? I love them!


That's it for today, hope you have a great day and take care! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen