Citrus Twist Kits | May 2015 Reveal
I haven't posted anything for quite some time, have I? So sorry for that, but life got in the way - again. But enough of that - today it's about the May reveal of this month's kit at Citrus Twist kits. I have to say ... wow ... this kit really blew my mind. I am working with the Scrapbook main kit since this month now and it is so absolutely gorgeous with its beautiful colors. I also got to work with this months Sprinkles kit and it is amazing too. A lot of great embellishments in gold, white and pops of colors here and there - so great. :)
For today I'd love to show you the first layout I made with this months kit(s), it is mainly stuff from the Sprinkles kit that immediately cought my attention. Especially the washi tape strips and gold stickers, they are so beautiful.
I decided to scrap about me and myself again, I kind of needed it for therapeutical purposes, haha.
The washi tape strips and word stickers look great together, don't you think?
And a close look, of course:
If you want to see more of the kits in action, please also have a look at the CT gallery over at Citrus Twist Kits, the DT did an amazing job again.
That's it for today, I will be back in the next couple days to share some more. Thanks for stopping by and have a great (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day. :)
Oh, das ist so schön. Ich mag die farbigen Papierstreifen. Tolles LO!
AntwortenLöschenVielen Dank! :)
AntwortenLöschen