Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2014

Chic Tags layout and a start to finish video

Hi everyone, I hope you have a wonderful third advent! :)

Just jumping in quickly to show you another layout that I made for Chic Tags and a start to finish video that I recorded.


I love Bokeh photos, but I actually never made a Christmas themed one. Until last week, I had to try it. And I love the result. It gives me such a warm feeling inside by just looking at it. :)




More details about the layout and the products that I used here.

And here is the video, have fun watching it. I hope you enjoy to watch my process and have a wonderful Sunday! :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ein wunderschönes Layout. Ich mag die Farben und das Foto ist genial. Mir gefällt dieser Effekt auch sehr gut. Habe es letzthin selber auch versucht...leider ohne Erfolg. Tja...dafür kann ich dein tolles Ergebnis anschauen. Herrlich.

    AntwortenLöschen