Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2014

A love letter and a video

Hey everyone, I hope you are fine!
Yesterday I decided that I would like to videotape my layout process from start to finish. And that's what I did! It is a layout about my grandparents, that passed away a few years ago. I still miss them everyday.
 




Before you watch the video though, I got to tell something about me doing a voice-over. Originally I didn't want to, but that layout came together really hard. And it took ages, with one big pause, because I couldn't decide how to fill the empty spaces. So I decided to speed everything up and do a voice-over. You might think that this is easier to do, but I am not good in doing voice-overs. And with not good I mean bad ... really, really bad. I am used to just say what comes into my head. And after doing two voice-overs I didn't want to do another one. I either had to accept my horrible English or I wouldn't have uploaded it.

But as I really wanted to show the process, I decided to take it as it is.

So - have fun watching, haha, and have a wonderful day!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C49nfUQUE0




7 Kommentare:

  1. So ein wunder-, wunderschönes LO!
    Dein ganzer Blog steckt voller schöner Sachen, freue mich sehr, dass ich ihn entdeckt habe!
    Liebe Grüße
    Heidi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wunderschön und sehr berührend.

    Liebe Grüße
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This page is absolutely beautiful and I really enjoyed your video (I rarely watch videos and yours kept me interested so kudos!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love your process video! Thanks for sharing this with us ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. It's all in the details - da bin ich ganz bei dir. Tolles Layout!!! Liebe Grüße von Sandra

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. So gorgeous, as always, Janine! I love everything about this page. I especially love the stitched triangles.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love EVERYTHING about this Janine!! So good!!

    AntwortenLöschen