And I would like to start with my latest layout. It is about our son playing outside with my sister. She's not on the pics, but they've been playing pick-a-stick (is that the right word?). Fully concentrated, not caring if I get good pictures. ;)
As usually I started creating the layout on my computer, just to see what kind of shapes go best with the pictures, where my journaling will be, etc.
I came up with the star shape because of the title *play. be. shine.*. When I cut the picture I realized that it would look better, if I layer some patterned paper beneath. So I decided to cut three more stars in different sizes to layer them under the photos.
For the title I sprayed some white cardstock with paint and cut it with my Silhouette Portrait. Well, first I cut it, then I sprayed it. I also sprayed the wood shape by Studio Calico and while it was drying I had the time to arrange all the embellishments and to add my stitching.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! :)


Awesome layout!
AntwortenLöschenI'm so happy you are here on blogger! I'm a huge fan of your work since few years now :) I remember your first blog ;-) So I'm so glad you're back on the blogworld!
AntwortenLöschenIch freue mich das Du Deine tollen Layouts wieder auf einem Blog zeigst!!!
AntwortenLöschen